Setting up the development environment allows you to have full control over the transactions made through PayPhone. Please follow the steps below:
1. Log in as a developer
Log in to the page https://appdeveloper.payphonetodoesposible.com/ and log in with your developer user credentials (Ruc, email and password).
2. Create PayPhone Application:
PayPhone development applications allow you to configure your development parameters, such as platform, permissions or test users, and help you obtain your authentication credentials such as the token.
To create your application click on the "+"from the top:
A form will open for you to fill in; if your implementation is a payment button or a plug-in, pay close attention to the following fields:
- Web domain: The url that will connect to the PayPhone button, if another url accesses the button, it will not authorise it.
- Response URL: This is the url where you will receive the response of the transaction made with the PayPhone button (if you use a plugin, the module settings will show you the response url).
If you use the api rest, these fields are configured directly in the api settings.
Finally, select your application type:
- Api: For rest api consumption and access to the methods: exit, annul, cancel, reverse, users and regions.
- Web: For use of the payment button, payment link and access methods: button, links and reverse.
You can now get your authentication token