Welcome, in this tutorial you will learn how to integrate PayPhone into your Prestashop platform. PayPhone has modules that are responsible for requesting payments to customers, process them and process all payments you web quickly, securely and easily.
The payment button flow with Prestashop is as follows:
- Your customer adds products to the cart and completes the purchase, selecting PayPhone as payment method.
- Make the payment on a PayPhone page, with your credit card, debit card, gift cards or your balance.
- Your web page displays the result of the transaction.
To implement the module you must meet the following requirements: Commercial Requirements y Development Requirements.
- The merchant that will receive the payments must be registered with PayPhone as a PayPhone-enabled shop. To initiate registration as a PayPhone Business you can do the following click here.
- With the shop active and ready to transact, you must create a user of type "developer"which we will explain below.
- You must configure on our website "PayPhone Developer". your development environment where you can obtain all your credentials, tokens and keys with which you can identify yourself in our services and add the respective security to the process.
Create developer user
Log in to your page PayPhone Businessand log in with your ruc, email and password, (if you do not have access the company administrator can log in and create your user) and go to the section of "Users" then select "Create User":
Enter all the developer's details in the form, don't forget that in the "Roles". you must enter "Developer". (The administrator must provide the developer with the e-mail address and password entered.)
Select the shop or branch that will receive the payments and press the Save button:
With this process in place, the user developer can start the implementation.
Setting up the development environment allows you to have full control over the transactions made through PayPhone. Please follow the steps below:
1. Log in as a developer
Log in to the page https://appdeveloper.payphonetodoesposible.com/ and log in with your developer user credentials (Ruc, email and password).
2. Create PayPhone Application:
PayPhone development applications allow you to configure deployment parameters, such as platform, permissions or test users, and help you obtain your authentication credentials such as the token.
To create your application click on the "+"from the top:
A form will open where you must enter the informative fields, and fill in mainly:
- Web domainThe url of your website that will connect to the PayPhone button. ONLY THE WEB DOMAIN HAS ACCESS TO THE PAYPAL BUTTON, if you do not redirect from your web domain it will not give you authorisation.
- Response URL: It is the url where the payment button will redirect the user and where you will receive the status of the transaction. This is in your PayPhone - Prestashop module configuration.
Finally select your application type as WEB
With the application configured you can get your authentication token. In the top menu click on credentials, and you will have the button to copy your token.
Perfect, if you already understand how PayPhone works and you have all the requirements ready we can start the integration. Go in your Prestashop to the "Modules" section, then to "Module Manager" and finally to "Upload a module". and load the PayPhone plugin. You can download the plugin by clicking here.
To configure your payment button you must provide the authentication token, go to your PayPhone module settings in the modules section and enter the token obtained:
Note: The field StoreID (Store ID) is empty, it is only entered when different shops or branches are managed, if different branches are not used it is left empty.
If you operate branches enter the Sotre ID this is obtained from the PayPhone Developer websitein the company application section, column Actions, List of shops. If you do not manage branches, leave the field empty.
and you're done! After saving the changes your plugin will be ready to trade.